- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to create a progress bar in HTML?
The following are the attributes −
|max ||max||It should have a value greater than zero and a valid floating point number|
|value ||value||Specifies how much of the task that has been completed. It should be a floating point number between 0 and max or 0 and 1 if max is omitted|
You can try to run the following code to learn how to create a progress bar in a web page −
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>HTML Progress Tag</title> </head> <body> <h1>Loading</h1> <progress value = "65" max = "100"/> </body> </html>
- How to create a progress bar using JavaFX?
- How to create a download progress bar in Tkinter?
- Create a progress bar with Bootstrap
- Create a striped Bootstrap progress bar
- Create circular Progress Bar in iOS
- Create a Bootstrap progress bar with different styles
- How to create Vertical progress bar occupying the entire frame in Java
- How to write Progress Bar in PowerShell?
- How to connect a progress bar to a function in Tkinter?
- How To Make Circle Custom Progress Bar in Android?
- Custom progress Bar in Android?
- Animate a striped progress bar in Bootstrap
- Animate Bootstrap progress bar
- Bootstrap progress-bar class
- How To Make a Circle Custom Progress Bar in Android using Kotlin?