- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to allow multiple file uploads in HTML forms.
59 Lectures 8.5 hours
68 Lectures 8 hours
If you want to allow a user to upload the file to your website, you need to use a file upload box, also known as a file select box. This is created using the <input> element and the type attribute is set to file.
To allow multiple file uploads in HTML forms, use the multiple attributes. The multiple attributes work with email and file input types.
You can try to run the following code to upload multiple files −
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>Upload multiple files</title> </head> <body> <form> <input type="file" name="name" multiple><br><br> After uploading multiple files, click Submit.<br> <input type="submit" value="Submit"> </form> </body> </html>
- Using HTML5 file uploads with AJAX and jQuery
- How do we upload external file on a website using HTML forms?
- HTML DOM forms collection
- How to take user input using HTML forms?
- How to clear all the input in HTML forms?
- How to use the submit button in HTML forms?
- How we can group data in HTML forms?
- How to allow no breaks in the enclosed text in HTML?
- What HTML forms are and how to use them?
- Django – Handling multiple forms in single view
- How do we use radio buttons in HTML forms?
- How do we use checkbox buttons in HTML forms?
- How do we take password input in HTML forms?
- Allow multiple selection of nodes not necessarily contigous in JTree
- How do we send an email using HTML forms?