- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
NCSA’s Mosaic was the first popular browser, which released in 1993. After a year, in 1994, Netscape was founded, which came with the web browser Netscape Navigator It gained a lot of popularity in the 1990s. Many Mosaic authors worked for Navigator.
Considering the need for users and market trend, Netscape realized that the Web should be more dynamic. Netscape hired Brendan Eich in 1995
In 1995, Netscape hired Brendan Eich to implement Scheme in the browser. But, Netscape collaborated with Sun to include Java, in Navigator. Netscape wanted to have a scripting language with a syntax similar to Java. Brendan Eich wrote a prototype one in 10 days, in May 1995. It was given the name Mocha.
- How to find out where Python object was created?
- How was money introduced into the world?
- Who was Francis Bacon and what was his contribution to English Literature?
- Who was Robert Browning and what was special regarding his writing style?
- Who created Selenium?
- What was the time when you felt a person was actually a shrewd one?
- How was personal hygiene maintained in the Medieval Ages?
- What was your dream and how did you achieve it?
- How was the writing style of Wordsworth different from Coleridge?
- How to get android notifications when the app was closed?
- How is a new object created in C#?
- How can bubble charts be created using Matplotlib?