- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Who created Selenium?
They then thought of open-sourcing the test tool. ThoughtWorkers in various offices around the world picked up Selenium for commercial projects.
Selenium RC was the first version of Selenium. In 2007, Huggins joined Google. Together with others like Jennifer Bevan, he continued with the development and stabilization of Selenium RC.
In 2008, Philippe Hanrigou (then at ThoughtWorks) made "Selenium Grid", which provides a hub allowing the running of multiple Selenium tests concurrently on any number of local or remote systems, thus minimizing test execution time.
In 2009, after a meeting between the developers at the Google Test Automation Conference, it was decided to merge the two projects, and call the new project Selenium Web Driver, or Selenium 2.0. After that there was no looking back. Since then new version with updates, bug fixes and supporting more and more OS along with different browsers has made this project a great success.
- Who’s Who in the Telecommunications World
- Who’s Who in the International Standards World
- Who’s Who in the Internet Standards World
- Who are the billionaires who made it from rags to riches?
- Who are called Albinos?
- Who maintains and governs CSS?
- Who started the #MeToo revolution?
- Who were the early Mathematicians?
- According to Hinduism, who is Kalki?
- Who is the best Cricket commentator?
- What are the Padma awards? Who are the common people who received Padma awards in 2018?
- Selenium RC vs Selenium webdriver.
- Who earn more: cricketers, or movie stars?
- Who was the inventor of Periodic Table?