- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Error in XML document while processing SOAP response
Yes, you should use your SOAP extension into your client app.
Try adding the below code:
<webServices> <soapExtensionTypes> <add type="DebugTools.SOAP.SOAPTrace.SoapTraceExtension, DebugTools.SOAP" priority="0" group="High"/> </soapExtensionTypes> </webServices>
DebugTools.SOAP.SOAPTrace is the namespace of the SoapTraceExtension.
DebugTools.SOAP is the name of the assembly containing the soap trace code.
- Related Articles
- XML Processing Modules in Python
- Getting an error while previewing swf file from XML data in SAP Dashboard Designer
- How to validate XML response in Rest Assured?
- How to extract Key XML Elements from an XML Document in Oracle?
- Prevent XML re-formatting in WAS response in SAP Windows Activation Service
- How to apply XSL transformation on an XML document?
- Error while using LOOP…..WHERE in SAP ABAP
- How do you update a MongoDB document while replacing the entire document?
- Getting error while extracting data from SAP
- Error while connection SAP HANA with .NET
- Error while using enter "!" on selection screen in SAP.
- Getting memory error while doing UNION in SAP HANA
- Error while selecting into field-symbol in SAP ABAP
- Getting error while using schema in SAP HANA Modeling
- Error while Synchronizing data in iOS from SMP 2.3 (SAP)