- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Difference between String and StringBuffer.
85 Lectures 6 hours
String class is immutable once you create an object of string you can modify its data.
The StringBuffer class is immutable, once you create a StringBuffer object you can change/modify the contents of it.
This class provides various methods to manipulate its data such as append(), delete(), insert() etc.
- Difference between string and StringBuffer in Java.
- Difference Between String and StringBuffer Class in Java
- Difference between StringBuffer and StringBuilder.
- Difference between String class and StringBuffer class in Java
- Differences between String and StringBuffer
- Difference between StringBuilder and StringBuffer in Java
- What is the difference between a String object and a StringBuffer object in java?
- What is the difference between String, StringBuffer and StringBuilder classes in Java explain briefly?
- What is the difference between StringBuffer and StringBuilder in java?
- What is the difference between a StringBuffer and StringBuilder in java?
- Java String, StringBuffer and StringBuilder Tutorial.
- Difference Between Character Array and String
- Sorting collection of String and StringBuffer in Java
- Difference between String buffer and String builder in Java
- Difference between String and StringBuilder in C#