- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Database Design Methodologies
Database Design Methodologies has phases to guide the designer for assistance. The Methodology has a structured approach to help in the design process.
The following are the phases/ models −
The Conceptual phase lets you know the entities and the relation between them. It describes the conceptual schema. The entities & relations are defined here.
Logical data model provides details about the data to the physical phase. The physical process gives ER Diagram, data dictionary, schema, etc that acts as a source for the physical design process.
The physical database design allows the designer to decide on how the database will be implemented.
- Major Concerns with Database Design
- Objectives of a good Database Design
- The benefits of good Database Design
- Explain the factors influencing physical database design
- Importance of Entity-Relationship diagram in database design
- Software Testing Methodologies – Learn QA Models
- What are the methodologies of web mining?
- How to Combine Agile and Traditional Methodologies?
- What are the methodologies of data streams clustering?
- What are the methodologies of statistical data mining?
- What are the methodologies for Information System Security?
- Differentiate between Interface design and Interaction design
- What is Design of Lexical Analysis in Compiler Design?
- HTML Design Form
- CSS3 Responsive Web Design