- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Connecting PHP directly to SAP Business One
I would suggest you using DI Server instead of DI API as DI API is more recommended for .NET platform however you are using PHP so it may run into compatibility issue.
Also 0 means you are connected successfully.
Note that DI Server (Data Interface Server) is a Component Object Model service running on a server which allow multiple clients to read and write SAP B1 database using SOAP messages.
SAP B1 DI Server allows you to develop SOAP based solutions that can be used to read, write, update, and remove data objects.
Below are the key differences about use of DI Server and DI API:
- You can improve performance and scalability by implementing a connection pooling mechanism that can handle multiple client connections together.
- Use of SOAP messages
For more details about use of SAP B1 DI server, you can refer this link:
- Connecting to SAP HANA using odbc_connect() on PHP
- Connecting to SAP HANA server on Cloud using PHP
- Checking SAP Business One installation programmatically
- Invalid Connection String in SAP Business One
- Use workbench along with SAP Business One
- Using EF to insert data into SAP Business One.
- Recovery database SBO-COMMON in SAP Business One
- PHP Soap Client is not supporting WSDL extension while connecting to SAP system
- Controlling close events in SAP Business One Screen Painter
- How do we connect SAP Business One with Ubercart?
- Getting an error invalid Object Name in SAP Business One
- In SAP Business One, making HTTP request with SOAP body
- Using method getBPLIST() to get list of all orders in SAP Business One
- Moving BAPI, Function Module, and Business Object from one SAP system to other
- Query returning no data in SAP Business One using Table Relationship