- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Connecting to SAP HANA using odbc_connect() on PHP
The error you are getting is because there is no ODBC drivers installed for your PHP client. You would require downloading the drivers from any site on the internet.
Following steps can be performed to download the drivers:
Download the drivers from http://www.easysoft.com/cgi-bin/account/login.cgi after registration or alternatively check the ODBC-ODBC Bridge Client platforms
(http://www.easysoft.com/products/data_access/odbc_odbc_bridge/index.html#platforms).This allows you to access drivers on a remote machine.
2. Install the drivers on the machine where PHP is installed.
3. Refer to instructions athttp://www.easysoft.com/products/data_access/odbc-sql-server-driver/manual/sql-server-toc.html to check the environmental variables what values to be set up for LD_LIBRARY_PATH, LIBPATH, LD_RUN_PATH, SHLIB_PATH depending on the driver, platform and linker.
- Related Articles
- Connecting to SAP HANA server on Cloud using PHP
- What should I prefer to connect to SAP HANA database- extended services or other ODBC technique?
- Connecting to MSSQL, MaxDB using SAP HANA Smart Data Access
- Connecting PHP directly to SAP Business One
- Information required to connect MS Excel to SAP HANA
- Performing different SAP logon check while connecting to HANA
- Disabling JDBC/ODBC access to SAP HANA system for a new user
- Different ODBC connection types under SAP HANA Smart data access SDA
- Connecting SAP in Ruby on Rails
- Using SAP JCO to connect SAP server to JAVA application
- Using JCo to connect SAP with Android
- PHP Soap Client is not supporting WSDL extension while connecting to SAP system
- Using SAP HANA Cockpit for HANA Administration
- Connecting system with SAP system using a Web Service
- Using aggregated in SAP HANA