- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Use workbench along with SAP Business One
The answer is No. Workbench is not present in business one. The reason being the core of business one is not based on ABAP or NetWeaver.
Business one relies heavily on SQL. It has a SQL database and you can write queries for fetching data. These data are then used for creating reports.
But When you analyze business one with ABAP, the extension capabilities are very little in business one as available in ABAP.
But you have other options for achieving the same; you can integrate with either JAVA or .NET using their connectors for writing your custom requirements.
- Use existing authentication along with SAP BO
- Checking SAP Business One installation programmatically
- How do we connect SAP Business One with Ubercart?
- Connecting PHP directly to SAP Business One
- Invalid Connection String in SAP Business One
- In SAP Business One, making HTTP request with SOAP body
- Integrating SAP using SAP Business Connector or with use of SOAP protocol
- Recovery database SBO-COMMON in SAP Business One
- Controlling close events in SAP Business One Screen Painter
- Using EF to insert data into SAP Business One.
- Getting an error invalid Object Name in SAP Business One
- Query returning no data in SAP Business One using Table Relationship
- Defining Workbench save interval in SAP HANA Studio
- Moving BAPI, Function Module, and Business Object from one SAP system to other
- Viewing field names or tables names of the forms in SAP Business One