- Computer Concepts Tutorial
- Computer Concepts - Home
- Introduction to Computer
- Introduction to GUI based OS
- Elements of Word Processing
- Spread Sheet
- Introduction to Internet, WWW, Browsers
- Communication & Collaboration
- Application of Presentations
- Application of Digital Financial Services
- Computer Concepts Resources
- Computer Concepts - Quick Guide
- Computer Concepts - Useful Resources
- Computer Concepts - Discussion
Computer Concepts - Using Powerpoint
You can create a new presentation by choosing File → New → Presentation.
Opening an existing PowerPoint presentation
To open an existing PowerPoint, select File → Open → Recent Presentations → and select the presentation you want to open.
Saving a presentation
To save a presentation, click on "File" menu and choose "Save" option.
Every presentation will be saved by default as presentation1, presentation2, presentation3 and so on.
To change the default save location, select Save As → Computer → Browse.
Click on the browse option to see a window where you can select desired location to save the file.
To rename the presentation, simply add desired name in the 'File Name' tag. Click on 'Save'.
MS PowerPoint saves files with the extension (.ppt).
Kickstart Your Career
Get certified by completing the courseGet Started