Tutorials Point (I) Pvt. Ltd. is termed as “we”, all the visitors, users, learners and contributors are named as “users” and and addressed as "you", the website tutorialspoint.com is termed as “website” everywhere in this document, henceforth.
The web pages, tutorials, code snippets, graphics, diagrams, artwork and study material (referred to as “contents”) are the copyrighted property of Tutorials Point (I) Pvt. Ltd.
It is strictly prohibited to retain, reuse, reproduce or publish the contents or a portion of contents in any format, without our written consent.
The logos, trademarks and graphics featured on the website are the property of their respective owners.
We strive to update the contents as timely and as precisely as possible, however, we do not guarantee the completeness and correctness of the contents.
We disclaim the liability of any errors or omissions in the contents.
Our website contains links to other websites and we are not responsible for any contents appearing on the linked website.
About Using Website...
There are some acceptable terms for using website, which apply to all the users, tutorials contributors and visitors of this website.
The acceptable terms of website usage are -
- You are granted permission to access tutorialspoint.com and its contents for the purpose of learning and business expansion.
- You will not use this site to upload any tutorial, diagram, graphic, logo, trademark or any other copyrighted contents belonging to any third party.
- You will not use contents or a portion of contents of website for any unethical, unlawful purpose, to promote segregation depending upon gender, age, race, religion, nationality or disability of a person, to defame a person or to violate a person’s right to privacy.
About Contributing Your Tutorials With Us...
We invite you to share your tutorials with us in the form of soft copies, links, articles or hard copies. We will list your tutorials in our shared directory after analysing them for correctness, clarity and relevance.
The tutorials or the diagrams you share as a contributor must be –
- in .doc, .txt, .pdf format for textual description and .jpg, .png, .ppt format for graphics and diagrams.
- adhering to the law in India and in the country from which you are posting them
We reserve the right to reject or delete your tutorials from our website without a prior notice.
We respect your privacy.
We collect following personal information from you at the time when you register with us -
- Your Email-id : This is required for communication between us.
- Your Name : We display it along with the tutorial as the name of the contributor.
- Your Location : This is required for our reference.
- Your IP Address : This is required for our reference.
You are free to navigate through our website without providing any personal information if you do not wish to register with us.
Our site contains links to other sites. You need to take notice of the fact that we are not responsible if you are asked to submit your personal information on the linked site.
You can contribute tutorial only if you register with us by submitting the required information.
Claims of Infringement...
If you find your work is copied in any tutorials, shared tutorials or white papers that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights are violated, please bring it to our notice us to claim for copyright or other intellectual property infringement. Kindly fill a notifying form at Contact Us Form. You can claim for the infringement by producing valid and correct proofs of your work.
While using this site, you agree to have read and accepted all the information on this page.