The website tutorialspoint.com is developed, updated and maintained by Tutorials Point (I) Pvt. Ltd. The contents on the website are published in “What You See Is What You Get” form.
Tutorials Point (I) Pvt. Ltd. is termed as “we”, all the visitors, users, learners and contributors are named as “users” and the website tutorialspoint.com is termed as “website” everywhere in this document, henceforth.
As a user of website, you must agree to have read the acceptable terms of using the website.
Acceptable Terms of Using Website
- The acceptable terms of using www.turorialspoint.com apply to all the users.
- You are granted permission to access the website and its contents only for the purpose of learning and/or business expansion.
- You will not use this website to upload any tutorial, diagram, graphic, logo, trademark or any other copyrighted contents belonging to any third party.
- You will not use contents or a portion of contents of our website for any unethical, unlawful purpose, to promote segregation depending upon gender, age, race, religion, nationality or disability of a person, to defame a person or to violate a person’s right to privacy.
- We strive continuously to provide as precisely and as timely contents as possible, however, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, correctness, timeliness, validity, non-obsolescence, non-infringement, non-omission, merchantability or fitness of the contents of this website for any particular purpose.
- We do not guarantee the timeliness and validity of the information downloaded by the users from our website.
- We do not guarantee our server machine being free of virus or any harmful malicious programs, where the webpages of tutorialspoint.com physically reside.
- We are not responsible, if the information in altered, removed or deleted, after complete or partial downloading of it by the user. Any material downloaded or referred shall be at the risk of the user.
Third Party Advertisements
- We do not guarantee correctness, viability, validity and availability of information displayed on our website in the form of advertisements. We do not guarantee merchantability or fitness of the advertised information for any particular purpose.
- We declare, the advertisers and their clients or allied partners are neither our agents, nor partners. We do not provide guarantee for any published information on behalf of any of the advertisers and their clients or allied partners.
We are not liable to any user for -
- Loss, injury, claim, liability or damages of any kind, as a result of using tutorials or other information on the website.
- Special, direct, incidental, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever in any way due, as a result of using or inability for using the website or its contents.
- Any third party websites or contents therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in the Site, including but not limited to any errors in or omissions.
- The unavailability of our website continuously or for any period of time.
As a user of this website, you agree to protect and fully compensate us and our associates, namely, service providers and technology partners, from any and all third party claims, liabilities, damages, expenses and costs, including, but not limited to, all legal expenses, arising from your misuse of our services.
The laws of the Republic of India shall govern any dispute arising from the use of this website and the courts in Hyderabad, India alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with the matters.