- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Will the first robot in the bedroom be a "women"?
With the proliferation of robots in every facet of life at present, having robots in our bedrooms does not seem to be a distant dream anymore, and that too no less than humans in terms of their outer looks, especially those with female body structure. They will not only beat the trumpet just on your indication but also adorn your bedroom. Yes, you read it correctly. They will serve with all the pleasures you expect from your female partner.
As revealed by Dr. Trudy Barber, a pioneer in the impact of technology on sexual intercourse, our increasing submergence in technology shows that the day is not far when robots start playing a mainstream role in sex. She has also marked that sex between couples will largely be kept aside for particular occasions as such dolls get involved to satiate our day-to-day desires.
Addressing the International Congress of Love and Sex with Robotics last year, Dr. Barber foretold that in the next coming 25 years, the use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in the bedroom will be socially accepted and they will enable us to acknowledge ‘the key thing’. It is expected that these machines will make real-time relationships priceless, filling, and exciting.
You can easily buy devices like Roxxxy and Rocky at price of £7,000, but the advances in technology promise that we’ll witness more lifelike and affordable robots in the time to come.
Moreover, there is another aspect, which raises a concern about the image of the women we are portraying through such inventions; however, in my opinion, when such a thumping investment and human need aspire for a change, we cannot fasten ourselves in the shackles of ethical norms and societal ramifications.
Another worry that we might face when these wonderful dolls start contributing to the objectification of the fair sex too? Possibly, we start abusing them physically as well as sexually. Experts believe that it’s a quite licit matter of concern. They give the example of video games where we had first met such characters and have been keeping them at our gunpoint since then. Moreover, how a girl would feel if his boy buys a sex doll just to beat it up whenever he feels like.
All and all, this creation with constant advances will surely benefit a large number of folks while, on the other hand, society may observe some major psychological turns due to the proliferation of these machines in every walk of life, especially sex which is deeply rooted in our emotions.
- A metal X is in the first group of the periodic table. What will be the formula of its oxide?
- A key of mechanical piano is first struck gently and then struck again but much harder this time. In the second case:(a) sound will be louder but pitch will not be different(b) sound will be louder and the pitch will also be higher(c) sound will be louder but pitch will be lower(d) both loudness and pitch will remain unaffected
- In the circuit shown in the figure, when the switch is moved to the ’ON’ position,$(a)$. the bulb A will glow first$(b)$. the bulb B will glow first$(c)$. the bulb C will glow first$(d)$. all bulbs will glow together."
- A metal 'M' is in the first group of the Periodic Table. What will be the formula of its oxide?MOM2OM2O3MO2
- Robot Bounded In Circle C++
- Walking Robot Simulation in Python
- How can women be responsible for their own safety?
- A basic oxide will be formed by the element:sulphurphosphoruspotassiumcarbon
- Robot Return to Origin in C++
- How marriages will be celebrated in the future?
- Will virtual marriages be possible in the future?
- The formula of carbonate of a metal M is M2CO3.(a) What will be the formula of its iodide?(b) What will be the formula of its nitride?(c) What will be the formula of its phosphate?
- When did the reproductive age in women starts?
- Which of the following statements is true about the reciprocal of a proper fraction? a)It will always be an improper fraction.b)It will always be a proper fraction.c)It will always be a whole number.d)It will depend on the values of the numerator and the denominator of the fraction.
- A key of a mechanical piano struck gently and then struck again but much harder this time. In the second case$(a)$. sound will be louder but pitch will not be different$(b)$. sound will be louder and pitch will also be higher$(c)$. sound will be louder but pitch will be lower$(d)$. both loudness and pitch will remain unaffected