- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
A key of a mechanical piano struck gently and then struck again but much harder this time. In the second case
$(a)$. sound will be louder but pitch will not be different
$(b)$. sound will be louder and pitch will also be higher
$(c)$. sound will be louder but pitch will be lower
$(d)$. both loudness and pitch will remain unaffected
If a key of the mechanical piano is first struck gently and then struck again but much harder this time. In the second case, the sound will be louder but the pitch will not be different.
So, option $(a)$ is correct.
- How to add a column from a select query but the value from the new column will be the row count of the MySQL select query?
- Java constructor return a value but, what?
- Count elements present in first array but not in second in C++
- While linking the strings, if I will add a NULL value then what would be the output of a CONCAT_WS() function?
- While linking two strings, if I will add a NULL value then what would be the output of a CONCAT() function?
- Python Program that Displays which Letters are in the First String but not in the Second
- Construct a PDA that accepts (a,b)* language but not contain bbbb?
- Return a masked array containing the same data but with a new shape in Numpy
- Python Pandas - Create a DataFrame from DateTimeIndex but override the name of the resulting column
- Select * but ignore displaying results containing a specific character in MySQL
- Python Pandas - Create a DataFrame from original index but enforce a new index
- How to create a base R plot without axes but keeping the frame of the plot?
- How to order DESC by a field, but list the NULL values first?