- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Which one is better Build, Rebuild, or Clean in C#?
This will perform an incremental build. In other words it will only build code files which have changed.
If they have not changed those files will not be touched. Compiles code files (DLL and EXE) which are changed.
This will delete all currently compiled files (i.e., exe and DLLs) and will build everything from scratch,
Irrespective of if there is code change in the file or not.
This menu will delete all compiled files (i.e., EXE’s and DLL’s) from the bin/obj directory.
Rebuild = Clean + Build
- Which one is better POW() or POWER() in MySQL?
- Which is better: C or Python?
- Which is better: Python or C++?
- Which one is better in MySQL - NULL or empty string?
- Which one is better in between pass by value or pass by reference in C++?
- Which is better System.String or System.Text.StringBuilder classes in C#?
- Which one is better to insert NULL or empty string in MySQL?
- Which is better - Hike or Whatsapp?
- Which is better: Python or Node.js?
- Which is better PHP SOAP or NuSOAP?
- Canva or Adobe Spark: Which is better?
- Which is better: PHP or Python? Why?
- Which Storage drive is better, SSD or HDD?
- Which is better for thumbnails – Canva or Picmaker?