- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Which is the biggest market for precious metals in India?
Zaveri Bazaar is the oldest gold market in India and objects made of silver like napkin rings, picture frames in old silver can be bought from this market. Zaveri Bazaar, as the name suggests, is a jewellery market, to the north of Crawford Market.
It is located close to Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus and there are a number of trains that stop at this station. One can easily reach Zaveri Bazaar by boarding a local bus from the railway station or by an auto-rickshaw.
Big brands such as 'Tanishq' and 'Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri' can be found here but here there are no shopping malls or even any air-conditioned restaurant for the outsiders. Though crowded all the year round, during the festival seasons of Diwali and Ramzan, this Bazaar is full of gold illumination. The place was first known as the temple of Goddess Mumba or Maha-Amba, who is worshipped by salt workers and fisherfolk of Mumbai. She is depicted as a black stone sculpture in the temple.
- Which is the most precious metal found in India?
- Which is the best institute for ethical hacking in India?
- Which is the best tourist spot for honeymoon couple in India?
- Which is the highest bridge in India?
- How does the commodity trade market work in India?
- Which is the most polluted city in India now?
- Which is the most common lost article in India?
- Which place is best for an engineering job in the world India or abroad?
- Welding Techniques for Different Types of Metals
- What are the biggest misconceptions that Indians have about India?
- Which is the largest dowry given so far in India?
- Which city is best for a Six Sigma Black Belt holders in India?
- Which are the fastest trains in India?
- Which are the budget deodorants available in Indian Market?
- Which is the most employee friendly company in India to work with?