- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Which is the highest bridge in India?
The highest bridge in India, Chenab Bridge is a rail bridge, located between Bakkal and Kauri in the Reasi district of Jammu and Kashmir (J&K), is under construction at the moment. The 1,315m-long bridge is being built at a height of 359m.
Features of Bridge
Its construction began in 2002.
From the period of 2002, the work has been delayed due to various reasons such as poor geology, access problems, labor disputes, etc.
The bridge is supposed to include 17 spans, the 469-meter main arch span across the Chenab River, and viaducts on either side.
It employs an extensive cost of $92 million, as much as Rupees 550 crores.
This project is being managed by the Konkan Railway Corporation.
After completion, it will even surpass China’s tallest bridge. It has anyways been in the limelight and brought glory to India even before its completion.
- Which is the most common lost article in India?
- Which is the most polluted city in India now?
- Which is the most precious metal found in India?
- Which is the largest dowry given so far in India?
- Which is the best institute for ethical hacking in India?
- Which is the biggest market for precious metals in India?
- Which are the fastest trains in India?
- Which normal form is the highest that satisfies the functional dependencies(DBMS)?
- Which is the best tourist spot for honeymoon couple in India?
- Which is the most employee friendly company in India to work with?
- Which city of India is called the city of dreams and why?
- Which are cleanest railway stations in India?
- Which out of The Times of India and The Hindu is a better newspaper?
- Which place is best for an engineering job in the world India or abroad?