- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Which British General was responsible for the Jallianwala Bagh massacre?
404 - Page Not Found
We're sorry, but the page you were looking for doesn't exist.
Here are some useful links
The Jallianwala Bagh massacre, also known as the Amritsar massacre, was one of the horrible incidents in Indian history during the reign of Britishers. On 13 April 1919, the troops of the British Indian Army under the command of Colonel Reginald Dyer fired rifles into the crown of Indians, gathered in Jallianwala Bagh, Amritsar, Punjab.
- Determine which Button was pressed in Tkinter
- Which was the first battle in India fought with artillery?
- How can women be responsible for their own safety?
- Investigation of root cause and resource responsible for the deadlock in DB2
- Which battle was Napoleon Bonaparte's greatest victory?
- What are the most popular QA forums for general people?
- When was the word Hindu used for the first time?
- Tahqiq-i-hind was a work of which foreign traveller?
- Who is responsible for creating rumor that world would end in 2012?
- What is difference between general journal and general ledger?
- How did British rule come to India?
- How to frame the report of the event which was conducted last week in our college?
- In which era, India was known as a golden bird and why?
- How to find out which process was killed by Linux OOM killer?