- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Where can a child learn moral values from?
Everyone can be inculcated with ethical humane values. They can be taught to us by the parents, teachers, friends and even strangers. But, instilling values in children deserves to have enough time from parents.
Ways To Teach Moral Values To Children
A good way of teaching moral values is to practice what you preach. This lesson is for the parents, who should not give lectures, rather be a proper example for their children.
The Internet is flooded with content serves as a valuable tool also nowadays.
A child is known to learn faster and inculcate important social values when raised in a joint family. The elders are a storehouse of wisdom. One can learn many ethical values from them.
Knowledge can not only be acquired from books, institutions, but also from things around us including nature. Make nature of your teacher.
Not only we, the elders, can teach and impart moral values to our kids but the society, environment, and every other thing. There is no end to learning, it is an ongoing process.
- What significance does ‘Panchatantra’ has in teaching kids moral values?
- Where to learn Tkinter for Python?
- Can we fetch multiple values with MySQL WHERE Clause?
- What can we learn from the movie 'Amar Akbar Anthony'?
- How to eliminate mean values from feature vector using scikit-learn library in Python?
- How can you help a child with dyslexia?
- Should moral education be made a compulsory subject in schools?
- Can I learn Selenium without knowing Java?
- Can I learn Java without any coding background?
- How can scikit-learn be used to convert an image from RGB to grayscale in Python?
- How can we return multiple values from a function in C#?
- Can I use two where clauses like “SELECT * FROM table WHERE condition1 and condition2” in MySQL?
- How can I return the values of columns from MySQL table as a set of values?
- How can I update child objects in MongoDB?