- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is the easiest way to transfer files from phone to PC?
This question occurs in our minds when we have to transfer files and all old methods start giving us enough troubles. The one way is to synchronize your phone with the USB cable, but you cannot carry the cable everywhere. You can transfer your data through email or other conventional methods, but again these tricks come with a lot of mess. However, you can get this done through some easy tools mentioned here:
You can connect your phone and PC completely with the help of this tool, which also gives you a feeling that both your device and PC are same. You can even text anyone and keeps its record on the phone as well.
Once you see that your phone is opened on your PC, the job of transferring files become even easier. With Push Bullet’s free account, you can transfer up to 25MB data.
This tool allows you to transfer files or even folders without any USB cable. With the help of a mirror technology, this tool syncs your phone and the PC completely and you can transfer any file quickly with its help.
You can make file sharing fast as well as easy with the help of this tool. It generates a 6-digit code and starts a real-time file sharing with the help of that code. The best part is you can easily attach even the large files with the help of your email.
- What is the easiest way to lose weight without exercise?
- What is the easiest way to store date in MySQL database?
- What is the easiest way to reverse a String in Java?
- What is the easiest way to convert int to string in C++
- What is the easiest way to convert a List to a Set in Java?
- The easiest way to insert date records in MySQL?
- The easiest way to concatenate two arrays in PHP?
- What is the easiest way to initialize a std::vector with hardcoded elements in C++?
- Easiest way to sort an array in MongoDB
- What is the easiest method to make Bajara Roti?
- What is the best way to run all Python files in a directory?
- What is Register Transfer?
- Easiest way to get number of rows in a MySQL table?
- How to Delete Data Permanently from a PC?