- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is bootstrap and what is its use as a framework?
For Creating Layouts
Today, most developers prefer Bootstrap for creating layouts because it has a highly responsive CSS that sets easily across both mobile devices as well as desktop and laptop computers. When it comes to browsers, Bootstrap adjusts seamlessly with most of the popular ones like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer among others.
Effective Development Support
Bootstrap is an open source framework that has a large community which offers effective development support. It's easy to access Bootstrap experts via the ##bootstrap channel, Bootstrap Blog as well as Bootstrap Expo. The Bootstrap framework offers great resources made possible by excellent documentation - Bootstrap 3 Tutorial, Code Academy: Bootstrap and Web Design Tutorials: Bootstrap.
One essential advantage of this framework is that there are very few errors after you update the version you're currently using and that's because it has very good backward compatibility.
For more details check this easy tutorial https://www.tutorialspoint.com/bootstrap/
- What is Java API and what is its use?
- What is Computer Architecture as a Multilevel Hierarchical Framework?
- What is a Pytest framework?
- What is Profit Maximization and what are its limitations as a financial goal?
- What is Account Balance and what is its significance?
- What is Scenario Analysis and what is its importance?
- What is a Blue Paradise Fish and what is its lifespan?
- What is a scriptlet in JSP and what is its syntax?
- What is a waveguide and what are its types?
- What is “Rangoli’ and what is its significance?
- What is an Acceleration Clause and what is its significance?
- What is risk-free debt and what is its beta?