- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
The WITH statement is used to specify the default object for the given property and allow us to prevent writing long lengthy object references. It adds the given object to the head of the scope chain.
The above code will produce the following output −
On clicking the ‘CLICK HERE’ button −
- What are the Uses of Computer Network?
- What are the uses of data visualization?
- What are the major uses of a VPN?
- What are the uses of this keyword in java?
- What are the uses of super keyword in java?
- What are the uses of generic collections in Java?
- What are the Sources and Uses of Funds Statements?
- What are the Sources and Uses of Cash Flow?
- What is the uses of Steganography?
- What are the other uses of toothpaste, apart from cleaning teeth?
- What are the uses of multibyte data organization in computer architecture?
- What is the Uses of MD5 Algorithm?
- What are the uses of Google Home Mini and Google Home Max?