- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the differences between Tencent Weiyun and Tresorit?
Let us understand the concepts of Tencent Weiyun and Tresorit before learning the differences between them.
Weiyun is the cloud storage service from Tencent which is providing a massive 10 TB of free cloud storage for its new customers. It was owned by Tencent Holdings Limited in 2012. It was mostly used by China. It can be available in Chinese and English language.
Tencent Cloud is one of the secure, reliable and high-performance cloud compute services provided by Tencent. It is the largest Internet company in China, and Asia. It is providing services to so many people through its products like QQ and WeChat.
The features of Tencent Weiyun are as follows −
Easy to Deploy
We create a unique QR code for any file or folder that we want to share.
Weiyun automatically updates any files that you modify.
The pictures can easily be viewable across the browser, mobile, and desktop clients.
The advantages of Tencent Weiyun are as follows −
Superior network availability
Optimal customer support
Keen regulatory insight
An expansive ecosystem
Innovative cloud security
It is an ultra-secure place in the cloud used to store, sync, and share files within your organization and with external partners.
It is a premium cloud storage service which has an end-to-end encrypted, zeroknowledge content collaboration platform that is designed to safeguard the digital valuables of individuals and organizations with the highest classification in the cloud.
The features of Tresorit are as follows −
Share files securely with anyone in an organization
Access the work documents from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
Keep the stored files safe from unauthorized access and data breaches
Large amounts of file storage
Fine control of synchronization having deleted version recovery
Administrative reports and analysis
File Request feature
The advantages of Tresorit are as follows −
It is an End-to-end encrypted.
There is Gmail and Outlook integration, and also it provides 3 GB storage for free and for paid 500 GB - 2,500 GB.
It has 24/7 support services.
The disadvantages of Tresorit are as follows −
The paid versions are more expensive
It is little bit complicated to use
The major differences between Tresorit and Tencent Weiyun are as follows −
|Tresorit was acquired by Tresorit in 2014.||It was owned by Tencent Holding Limited
|Tresorit offers 3 GB free storage space.||It offers 10GB of free storage.|
|The maximum storage capacity is
1000GB.||The maximum storage capacity of Tencent
is 2 TB.|
|Tresorit Files are encrypted.||Tencent files are also encrypted.|
|The maximum file size which is available
for free is 500MB and for file size bigger
than that is paid.||The maximum file size of Tencent is 1GB|
|Tresorit has client side encryption.||Tencent does not have client-side
|Tresorit provides file hosting, file sharing
and cloud storage service.||Tencent provides cloud storage service
and file hosting service.|
|Tresorit is used in the US and Canada.||Tencent Weiyun is used in China.|
|Tresorit is still in use.||Tencent is still in use.|
|For paid plans Tresorit supports file
versioning.||Tencent does not support file versioning.|
- What are the differences between iCloud and Tencent Weiyun?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and Tencent Weiyun?
- What are the differences between Tencent Weiyun and Zetta?
- What are the differences between SecureSafe and Tencent Weiyun?
- What are the differences between SugarSync and Tencent Weiyun?
- What are the differences between Tencent Weiyun and Wasabi?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and Tencent Weiyun?
- What are the differences between Tencent Weiyun and ShareFile?
- What are the differences between Tencent Weiyun and pCloud?
- What are the differences between Tencent Weiyun and ZumoDrive?
- What are the differences between Dropbox and Tencent Weiyun?
- What are the differences between MediaFire and Tencent Weiyun?
- What are the differences between CloudMe and Tencent Weiyun?
- What are the differences between Box and Tencent Weiyun?
- What are the differences between Mega and Tencent Weiyun?