- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the differences between Jumpshare and Tencent Weiyun?
Let us understand the concepts of Jumpshare and Tencent Weiyun before learning the differences between them.
Jumpshare was developed by Jumpshare Inc in the year 2012. It is a visual communication platform. By Using Jumpshare we can share our work and ideas instantly using shareable links. It combines the features like file sharing, screenshot capture, and video recording all in a single platform. It is available in MacOS, iOS, and Microsoft windows.
Jumpshare offers free accounts with limited storage, and paid subscriptions with expanded storage and sharing options.
The features of Jumpshare are as follows −
Share the work visually in seconds.
Delivering the work at a speed of light.
Guide the customers by personalized videos
Drag and drop feature
The advantages of Jumpshare are as follows −
Great file-sharing features.
Screen capture & recording.
Easy desktop installation & setup.
1TB storage in Plus.
The disadvantages of Jumpshare are as follows −
No file sync.
No Android app (in development).
No private encryption.
Bandwidth usage control is not there.
Desktop folder is not offered.
Two way authentication is not offered.
Weiyun is the cloud storage service from Tencent which is providing a massive 10 TB of free cloud storage for its new customers. It was owned by Tencent Holdings Limited in 2012. It was mostly used by China.It can be available in Chinese and English language.
Tencent Cloud is one of the secure, reliable and high-performance cloud compute services provided by Tencent. It is the largest Internet company in China, and Asia. It is providing services to so many people through its products like QQ and WeChat.
The features of Tencent Weiyun are as follows −
Easy to Deploy
We create a unique QR code for any file or folder that we want to share.
Weiyun automatically updates any files that you modify.
The pictures can easily be viewable across the browser, mobile, and desktop clients.
The advantages of Tencent Weiyun are as follows −
Superior network availability.
Optimal customer support.
Keen regulatory insight.
An expansive ecosystem.
Innovative cloud security.
The major differences between Jumpshare and Tencent Weiyun are as follows −
|Jumpshare was owned by Jumpshare Inc in the year 2012.||It was owned by Tencent Holding Limited in 2012.|
|It offers 2 GB of free storage when we sign up.||It offers 10GB of free storage.|
|It allows a maximum storage size of 1 TB.||The maximum storage capacity of Tencent is 2 TB.|
|Jumpshare maximum file size is 250MB for free and for paid it is unlimited.||The maximum file size of Tencent is 1GB|
|Jumpshare provides file hosting and cloud storage services.||Tencent provides cloud storage service and file hosting service.|
|In Jumpshare for initial versions there is no need to sign up but later we have to sign up.||Tencent Sign up is mandatory from the very first version.|
|Jumpshare has a band-width limit of 5 GB per month for free and 200 GB per month for paid.||There is no band-width limit.|
|Jumpshare provides real time file sharing.||Tencent does not provide real-time file sharing.|
|Jumpshare supports remote uploading.||Tencent does not support remote uploading.|
|Jumpshare supports developer API.||Tencent does not have a developer API.|
|Jumpshare used across the world.||Tencent Weiyun is used in China|
- Related Articles
- What are the differences between Tencent Weiyun and ShareFile?
- What are the differences between Tencent Weiyun and pCloud?
- What are the differences between Tencent Weiyun and ZumoDrive?
- What are the differences between Dropbox and Tencent Weiyun?
- What are the differences between MediaFire and Tencent Weiyun?
- What are the differences between CloudMe and Tencent Weiyun?
- What are the differences between Box and Tencent Weiyun?
- What are the differences between Mega and Tencent Weiyun?
- What are the differences between OneDrive and Tencent Weiyun?
- What are the differences between Tencent Weiyun and TitanFile?
- What are the differences between Tencent Weiyun and RapidShare?
- What are the differences between Tencent Weiyun and MiMedia?
- What are the differences between iCloud and Tencent Weiyun?
- What are the differences between Tencent Weiyun and Tresorit?
- What are the differences between Tencent Weiyun and Zetta?