- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are strong and weak acids? In the following list of acids, separate strong acids from weak acids. Hydrochloric acid, citric acid, acetic acid, nitric acid, formic acid, sulphuric acid.
The difference between Strong and Weak acids are given below:
Strong acids: Hydrochloric acid, Nitric acid
|Strong Acid||Weak Acid|
|Acids that ionize completely in an aqueous solution are called Strong Acid.||Acids that ionize partially in an aqueous solution are called Weak Acid.|
Weak acids: Citric acid, Acetic acid, Formic acid
- Difference Between Strong and Weak Entity
- Difference between Strong Entity and Weak Entity
- Explain difference between Strong Entity and Weak Entity
- How do working with acids can have a bad effect on the nervous system?
- Difference Between Acid Test Ratio and Current Ratio
- What is the effect of hyaluronic acid on skin/health?
- What are Weak Maps in PHP?
- Python Weak References
- HTML DOM Strong object
- Create strong text in HTML
- Strong Password Checker in Python
- C Program to check Strong Number
- How to make your child mentally strong?
- How can we generate Strong numbers in Python?
- Check if N is Strong Prime in Python
- What is that mysterious strong narrowband signal from constellation Sagittarius? What does it tell us?