- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Sodium carbonate is a basic salt because it is a salt of
(a) strong acid and strong base
(b) weak acid and weak base
(c) strong acid and weak base
(d) weak acid and strong base
Correct Answer: (d) weak acid and strong base
Explanation: Sodium carbonate is a basic salt that is formed by the combination of sodium hydroxide and carbonic acid. Sodium hydroxide is a strong base, while carbonic acid is a weak acid resulting in the formation of sodium carbonate salt.
- Difference Between Strong and Weak Entity
- Difference between Strong Entity and Weak Entity
- Explain difference between Strong Entity and Weak Entity
- Python Weak References
- Difference Between Acid Test Ratio and Current Ratio
- What is the effect of hyaluronic acid on skin/health?
- What are Weak Maps in PHP?
- Python Program to Check if a Number is a Strong Number
- HTML DOM Strong object
- C Program to check Strong Number
- Check if N is Strong Prime in Python
- What is a base class in C#?
- How to generate a strong password using PowerShell?
- Create strong text in HTML
- Strong Password Checker in Python
- What is a virtual base class in C++?