- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are JSP Directives?
A JSP directive affects the overall structure of the servlet class. It usually has the following form −
<%@ directive attribute="value" %>
There are three types of directive tag −
|S.No.||Directive & Description|
|1||<%@ page ... %>|
Defines page-dependent attributes, such as scripting language, error page, and buffering requirements.
|2||<%@ include ... %>|
Includes a file during the translation phase.
|3||<%@ taglib ... %>|
Declares a tag library, containing custom actions, used in the page
- What are C# pre-processor directives?
- What are JSP comments?
- What are JSP literals?
- What are JSP actions elements?
- What are filters in JSP?
- What are cookies in JSP?
- What are advantages of using JSP?
- What implicit objects are supported by JSP?
- What are JSTL formatting tags in JSP?
- What are JSTL Core tags in JSP?
- What are the different scope values for the JSP action in JSP?
- C/C++ Preprocessor Directives
- What are JSP declarations? In how many ways we can write JSP declarations?
- What are various attributes Of page directive in JSP?
- What is if/then directives for debug vs release in C#?