- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are advantages of using JSP?
Following table lists out the other advantages of using JSP over other technologies −
vs. Active Server Pages (ASP)
The advantages of JSP are twofold. First, the dynamic part is written in Java, not Visual Basic or other MS specific language, so it is more powerful and easier to use. Second, it is portable to other operating systems and non-Microsoft Web servers.
vs. Pure Servlets
It is more convenient to write (and to modify!) regular HTML than to have plenty of println statements that generate the HTML.
vs. Server-Side Includes (SSI)
SSI is really only intended for simple inclusions, not for "real" programs that use form data, make database connections, and the like.
vs. Static HTML
Regular HTML, of course, cannot contain dynamic information.
- What are the advantages of using Cucumber?
- What are the advantages of using C# ASP.NET WebAPI?
- What are the advantages of CSS?
- What are the advantages of SIEM?
- What are the advantages of using Hijab in Modern Days?
- What are the advantages of using the python pandas library?
- What are JSP comments?
- What are JSP Directives?
- What are JSP literals?
- What are the advantages of stored procedures?
- What are the advantages of Share Buyback?
- What are the advantages of Symmetric Algorithms?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of using MySQL stored procedures?
- What are the advantages, disadvantages and restrictions of using MySQL triggers?