- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are JSP comments?
JSP comment marks text or statements that the JSP container should ignore. A JSP comment is useful when you want to hide or "comment out", a part of your JSP page.
Following is the syntax of the JSP comments −
<%-- This is JSP comment --%>
Following example shows the JSP Comments −
<html> <head> <title>A Comment Test</title> </head> <body> <h2>A Test of Comments</h2> <%-- This comment will not be visible in the page source --%> </body> </html>
The above code will generate the following result −
A Test of Comments
- Related Articles
- What are comments in Java language?
- What are the comments in C#?
- What are JSP Directives?
- What are JSP literals?
- What are JSP actions elements?
- What are filters in JSP?
- What are cookies in JSP?
- What are advantages of using JSP?
- What are the different scope values for the JSP action in JSP?
- What are JSTL Core tags in JSP?
- What implicit objects are supported by JSP?
- What are JSTL formatting tags in JSP?
- What are JSP declarations? In how many ways we can write JSP declarations?