- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are JSP actions elements?
Actions use constructs in XML syntax to control the behavior of the servlet engine. You can dynamically insert a file, reuse JavaBeans components, forward the user to another page, or generate HTML for the Java plugin.
There is only one syntax for the Action element, as it conforms to the XML standard −
<jsp:action_name attribute = "value" />
Action elements are basically predefined functions. The following table lists out the available JSP actions −
|S.No.||Syntax & Purpose|
Includes a file at the time the page is requested.
Finds or instantiates a JavaBean.
Sets the property of a JavaBean.
Inserts the property of a JavaBean into the output.
Forwards the requester to a new page.
Generates browser-specific code that makes an OBJECT or EMBED tag for the Java plugin.
Defines XML elements dynamically.
Defines dynamically-defined XML element's attribute.
Defines dynamically-defined XML element's body.
Used to write template text in JSP pages and documents.
- What are the Actions class in Selenium?
- What are the mobile device authentication actions?
- What are JSP comments?
- What are JSP Directives?
- What are JSP literals?
- What are filters in JSP?
- What are cookies in JSP?
- What are advantages of using JSP?
- What implicit objects are supported by JSP?
- What are JSTL formatting tags in JSP?
- What are JSTL Core tags in JSP?
- What are the different scope values for the JSP action in JSP?
- What are JSP declarations? In how many ways we can write JSP declarations?
- What are various attributes Of page directive in JSP?
- What are the elements of MBR?