- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Two objects repel each other. This repulsion could be due to the
$(a)$. frictional force only
$(b)$. electrostatic force only
$(c)$. magnetic force only
$(d)$. either a magnetic or an electrostatic force
Two objects repel each other either due to electrostatic force when they have similar charges or due to magnetic force when they have the same poles.
So, option $(c)$ is correct.
- How to force the Y axis to use only integers in Matplotlib?
- Force on a Current Carrying Conductor in a Magnetic Field
- Python Program to Find the Gravitational Force Acting Between Two Objects
- Golang Program to Find the Gravitational Force Acting Between Two Objects
- Force an element to be hidden with Bootstrap
- How to force garbage collection in C#?
- Sources of Electromotive Force (EMF)
- What is Magnetomotive Force (MMF)?
- Force the mask to harden in Numpy
- Force the mask to soften in Numpy
- How do you force MySQL LIKE to be case sensitive?
- How to force file download with PHP?
- How to force a clean build of a Docker Image?
- How to force a number to display in exponential notation?
- How to force errorbars to render last with Matplotlib?