- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
During dry weather, while combing hair, sometimes we experience hair flying apart. The force responsible for this is
$(a)$. force of gravity
$(b)$. electrostatic force
$(c)$. force of friction
$(d)$. magnetic force
During dry weather, while combing hair, sometimes we experience hair flying apart. The electrostatic force is responsible for this happening because hair and comb get charged oppositely while combing.
So, option $(b)$ is correct.
- What are the natural ways to dry hair quickly and naturally?
- What are the constituents of Bhringaraj oil for hair growth? Do these things really help in the growth of hair?
- What are the best vitamins for hair growth?
- What is biolif hair grow therapy?
- What is Magnetomotive Force (MMF)?
- How to maintain a proper growth of hair?
- How can we force MySQL out of TRADITIONAL mode?
- Sources of Electromotive Force (EMF)
- What causes facial hair in women?
- How are the weather add ons changing the virtual reality experience
- What are some side effects of straightening hair?
- How to use rice bran oil for perfect hair care?
- How to get rid of split ends of hair?
- What are grey hair therapies or remedies?
- Force the mask to harden in Numpy
- Force the mask to soften in Numpy