- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
The table gives information about some esters and the fragrance they produce.
Which structure do the ester compounds in the table have in common?
Explanation: All esters have the common structure of carboxylic group represented by the suffix in (d).
- Related Articles
- (a) What property do all elements in the same column of the Periodic Table as boron have in common?(b) What property do all elements in the same column of the Periodic Table as fluorine have in common?
- What property do all the elements in the same group of the periodic table as fluorine have in common?
- What property do all elements in the same column of the periodic table as boron have in common?
- How do I clone the structure of a table in MySQL?
- Esters are sweet-smelling substances and are used in making perfumes. Suggest some activity and the reaction involved in the preparation of an ester with well-labelled diagram.
- Do they have the word "dictionary" in the dictionary?
- What Information is Stored in the Symbol Table?
- Does MySQL DROP TABLE completely remove the table or just the structure?
- How can we automatically define the structure of MySQL table same as the structure of another table?
- The following table gives the quantity of good (in crore tonnes)\n
- How to have a structure with a table in ABAP?
- Get rows that have common value from the same table with different id in MySQL
- Add information to the table row with Bootstrap
- What elements do the following compounds contain?Sugar, Common salt
- The following table gives the distribution of the lifetime of 400 neon lamps: