- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to have a structure with a table in ABAP?
The basic rule while specifying a table within a structure is that you have to give a non-unique constraint to that field.
TYPES: myType TYPE TABLE OF string WITH NON-UNIQUE DEFAULT KEY
Then use this in the structure definition:
TYPES: BEGIN OF ty_itab, ….. myTable type myType, …….. TYPES: END OF ty_itab.
- Determining table or structure of an ABAP code
- Fetch fields from table or structure in ABAP SAP
- Moving TABKEY from CDPOS table into field structure in ABAP
- Difference between Work area, global structure and internal table in SAP ABAP
- Retrieving data from a table in SAP ABAP
- MySQL query to display structure of a table
- Sending a table from UI5 application to ABAP Function Module
- How the Table statement works in ABAP
- Finding a particular value in internal table itab in ABAP
- Activation of ABAP table failing with reference error
- How do I clone the structure of a table in MySQL?
- How to create a table with a caption?
- How we have multiple stored GENERATED COLUMNS in MySQL table with CREATE TABLE statement?
- How to create a MySQL table with InnoDB engine table?
- How to create a MySQL table with MyISAM engine table?