- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
The earth’s plate responsible for causing earthquake is
$(a)$. the crust of the earth
$(b)$. the mantle of the earth
$(c)$. the inner core of the earth
$(d)$. the outer core of the earth
The sudden shaking or trembling of the earth is known as an earthquake. An earthquake is caused when a disturbance occurs deep down inside the uppermost layer or crust.
So, option $(a)$ is correct.
- How do earthquakes affect the geography of the earth?
- Which creature on the earth has the strongest memory?
- Why is the atmosphere much rarer on the moon than on the earth?
- Medium-Earth Orbit Satellites
- Low-Earth Orbit Satellites
- What is the difference between humans and other species on earth?
- Who was the first person on Earth according to Hindu mythology?
- What would happen if Earth started to rotate in the opposite direction?
- How is climate change affecting ecosystem on earth?
- How Google Earth VR makes Virtual Travel a Reality?
- What is the largest earthquake in the world?
- Assume, today is your last day on this earth. How would you like to spend it?
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- What is the use of the Configure() method of startup class in C# Asp.net Core?
- Explain the purpose of the Program class in ASP.NET Core
- Explain the purpose of the Startup class in ASP.NET Core