- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
State whether the following statements are true or false. Justify your answer.
Point $ P(0,2) $ is the point of intersection of $ y $-axis and perpendicular bisector of line segment joining the points $ A(-1,1) $ and $ B(3,3) $.
Point \( P(0,2) \) is the point of intersection of \( y \)-axis and perpendicular bisector of line segment joining the points \( A(-1,1) \) and \( B(3,3) \).
We have to find whether the given statement is true or false.
Let us assume that the given statement is true.
The point \( P(0,2) \) lies on \( y \)-axis.
$P(0,2)$ lies on the perpendicular bisector of $AB$
$A P ≠ B P$
The point $P$ does not lie on the perpendicular bisector of line segment joining the points \( A(-1,1) \) and \( B(3,3) \).
The given statement is false.
- Find the Intersection Point of Two Linked Lists in Java
- Plot horizontal and vertical lines passing through a point that is an intersection point of two lines in Matplotlib
- Program for Point of Intersection of Two Lines in C++
- Check whether the point (x, y) lies on a given line in Python
- What is the Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol(PPTP)?
- Find intersection point of lines inside a section in C++
- MongoDB query to find on the basis of true or false values
- Are true and false keywords in java?
- Why does MySQL evaluate “TRUE or TRUE and FALSE” to true?
- Difference between Point-to-Point and Multi-point Communication
- What is the difference between Point to Point Link and Star Topology Network?
- Check whether given floating point number is even or odd in Python
- How to create a point chart with point size increment based on the position of the point in R?
- What is the precision of floating point in C++?
- What is Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP)?
- Display TRUE FALSE records as 0 1 in MySQL