- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Stainless steel pans are usually provided with copper bottoms. The reason for this could be that:
$(a)$. copper bottom makes the pan more durable.
$(b)$. such pans appear colourful.
$(c)$. copper is a better conductor of heat than the stainless steel.
$(d)$. copper is easier to clean than the stainless steel.
The correct answer is: $(c)$. copper is a better conductor of heat than stainless steel.
Stainless steel pans are usually provided with copper bottoms. The reason behind this is as follows-
Copper is a better conductor of heat than stainless steel
The food inside the pan will be cooked through heat transfer from the burner to the pan. The bottom of the pan remains in contact with heat. Copper is a better conductor of heat than stainless steel. It means that heat transfer from the burner to the food inside a pan with a copper bottom would be easier than using a pan with a bottom of stainless steel. This will save fuel too and cook food in a more efficient way.
Stainless steel pans are usually provided with copper bottoms. The reason for this could be that copper is a better conductor of heat than stainless steel.
So, option $(c)$ is correct.
- How is drinking water from a copper bottle or any other copper vessel healthy?
- Comparison of Fiber Optics and Copper Wire
- Which are the good brands for durable jeans for girls?
- Difference between Fiber optic cable and Copper wire
- Types of Losses in a Transformer – Iron and Copper Losses
- What could be the list of events that could be conducted in college on the occasion of National Science Day?
- What could be some easy exercises that could be done sitting on a chair in office?
- H1 B visa process started off for this year on 2nd April with more tough screening!!
- Output of an Autotransformer and Saving of Copper in Transformer
- What could be the concept of happiness?
- Losses in DC Machine – Iron Loss, Copper Loss and Mechanical Losses
- Prefixes with more a than b in C++
- Show that the whole compilation process for statement A = B * C + 20, where A, B, C are of real types
- Balance pans using given weights that are powers of a number in C++ program
- What is the reason behind the error “Could not found or load main class” in java?
- What are the different types of stylish bottoms for women which I may not know of?