- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Python Program to find whether a no is power of two
In this article, we will learn about the solution to the problem statement given below.
Problem statement − We are given a number, we need to check that the number is a power of two or not.
We can solve this using two approaches as discussed below.
Approach 1: Taking the log of the given number on base 2 to get the power
# power of 2 def find(n): if (n == 0): return False while (n != 1): if (n % 2 != 0): return False n = n // 2 return True # Driver code if(find(98)): print('Yes') else: print('No')
Approach 2: Using the logical statements
# power of 2 def find(x): # if x is 0 or not return (x and (not(x & (x - 1))) ) # Driver code if(find(98)): print('Yes') else: print('No')
In this article, we have learned how we can check that the given number is a power of two.
- Python Program to find whether a no is the power of two
- C++ Program to find whether a number is the power of two?
- Program to check a number is power of two or not in Python
- Find whether a given integer is a power of 3 or not in C++
- Find whether a given number is a power of 4 or not in C++
- Program to find whether a string is alphanumeric.
- Program to find Reordered Power of 2 in Python
- C++ program to find whether there is a path between two cells in matrix
- Program to find out the value of a power of 2 in Python
- 8085 program to find nth power of a number
- How to find power of a number in Python?
- Program to Find Out the Maximum Final Power of a List in Python
- Python program to find Intersection of two lists?
- Program to find best team with no conflicts in Python
- Bash program to find A to the power B?