- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to find power of a number in Python?
Power of a number can be computed using two methods.
using math.pow() function
>>> math.pow(10,2) 100.0
Using exponentiation operator
>>> 10**2 100
- How to Find the Power of a Number Using Recursion in Python?
- 8085 program to find nth power of a number
- How to find the fractional power of a negative number in R?
- Find power of a number using recursion in C#
- How to find power of a matrix in R?
- In MySQL, how to raise a number to the power of another number?
- Find maximum power of a number that divides a factorial in C++
- Find power of power under mod of a prime in C++
- Program to find Reordered Power of 2 in Python
- C++ Program to find whether a number is the power of two?
- Calculating power of a number in MySQL?
- Program to find number of ways we can get a number which is sum of nth power of unique numbers in Python
- Check if given number is a power of d where d is a power of 2 in Python
- Program to find out the value of a power of 2 in Python
- Python Program to find whether a no is power of two