- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Python program to count total set bits in all number from 1 to n.
Given a positive integer n, then we change to its binary representation and count the total number of set bits.
Input : n=3 Output : 4
Step 1: Input a positive integer data. Step 2: then convert it to binary form. Step 3: initialize the variable s = 0. Step 4: traverse every element and add. Step 5: display sum.
# Python program to count set bits # in all numbers from 1 to n. def countbits(n): # initialize the counter c = 0 for i in range(1, n + 1): c += bitsetcount(i) return c def bitsetcount(x): if (x <= 0): return 0 return (0 if int(x % 2) == 0 else 1) + bitsetcount(int(x / 2)) # Driver program n = int(input("Enter the value of n")) print("Total set bit count is", countbits(n))
Enter the value of n10 Total set bit count is 17
- Program to count total number of set bits of all numbers in range 0 to n in Python
- C# program to count total set bits in a number
- Count total number of digits from 1 to N in C++
- C# program to count total bits in a number
- Java program to count total bits in a number
- Write a python program to count total bits in a number?
- Program to find higher number with same number of set bits as n in Python?\n
- Count total bits in a number in C++
- Count number of bits changed after adding 1 to given N in C++
- Python Program to Count set bits in an integer
- Program to find all missing numbers from 1 to N in Python
- Program to find duplicate element from n+1 numbers ranging from 1 to n in Python
- Number of 1 Bits in Python
- Java Program to Display All Prime Numbers from 1 to N
- Java Program to Count set bits in an integer