- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Paheli took a wire of length 10 cm. Boojho took a wire of 5 cm of the same material and thickness. Both of them connected the wires as shown in the circuit given in figure. The current flowing in both the circuits is the same.
$(i)$. Will the heat produced in both the cases be equal? Explain.
$(ii)$. Will the heat produced be the same if the wires taken by them are of equal lengths but of different thickness? Explain."
$(i)$. No, the amount of heat produced in both cases will not be equal. The amount of heat produced in a wire depends upon the length of the wire.
$(ii)$. No, the amount of heat produced in the wire depends upon the thickness of the wire.
- Comparison of Fiber Optics and Copper Wire
- Electric Traction: Calculation of Sag and Tension for Trolley Wire
- C++ Program to Optimize Wire Length in Electrical Circuit
- Call if minus (CM) in 8085 Microprocessor
- I2C/Wire in Arduino Uno
- Difference between Fiber optic cable and Copper wire
- MongoDB query to skip first 5 records and display only the last 5 of them
- How does JSON wire protocol work?
- What is JSON wire protocol in selenium?
- 5 Different methods to find the length of a string in C++?
- Check if both halves of the string have the same set of characters in Python
- Program to justify a set of words by converting them into same length lines in C++
- How to increase the line thickness of a Seaborn Line?
- Check if both halves of the string have same set of characters in C#
- Check if both halves of the string have same set of characters in Python