- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is the difference between a voluntary and an involuntary action? Which kind of action is digestion? Explain your choice.
A voluntary action is under the control of one's will, means under the control of the brain.
Example- Dancing, Eating, Writing, etc.
An involuntary action is not under the control of one's will, it is controlled by the spinal cord.
Example- Breathing, Respiration, Blinking eyelids etc.
Digestion is a kind of involuntary action because it occurs inside our body unknowingly by the digestive system.
- Related Articles
- State whether coughing is a voluntary action or reflex action.
- Which of the following is not an involuntary action?(a) vomiting (b) chewing (c) heart beat (d) salivation
- What are the differences between Voluntary and Involuntary Muscles?
- Difference between Single Action and Double Action Guns
- What is the difference between include action and include directive in JSP?
- What is the difference between Func delegate and Action delegate in C#?
- Difference Between Theory of Action and Theory of Change
- What is the cleaning action of soaps?
- Which is the example of action-at-a-distance force?
- What is the Ganga Action Plan?
- Explain the mechanism of the cleaning action of soaps.ORExplain the cleansing action of soaps.
- What is the function of action in JSP?
- What is the use of Action in JSP?
- What is the use of jsp plugin action element?
- What is the use of jsp text action element?