- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is a square?
A square is closed, two-dimensional shape with 4 equal sides.
A square is a quadrilateral.
We can find the shape of a square in a carrom board or chess board, a wall clock and in a slice of bread, around us.
Properties of a Square:
A square has 4 sides and 4 vertices.
All the sides of a square are equal in length.
All interior angles are equal and right angles.
The sum of the all the interior angles is 360°.
- Related Articles
- What is a perfect square?
- What is a number which is a square and square root itself?
- What is Mean Square Error?
- What Is the Square Root?
- What is mean by square root ?
- What is meant by square pyramid?
- What is Square Root of 6724 ?
- What is a square number? Mention it's properties.
- What Is The Square Root Of 4
- What is the square root of 250?
- What is the area of the square?
- What is the square root of 327?
- What is square root and cube root?
- How is a square parallelogram?
- Is 9075 a perfect square?