- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How many planets are there and what's their name?
There are eight planets in our solar system. They are
Previously, pluto is also considered a planet but later on, it was not accepted as a planet by the international community of scientists.
- Related Articles
- How many planets are there in our Solar System?
- How many Vitamins are there?
- How many joints are there?
- How many integers are there?
- How many Blockchains are there?
- How many integers are there between$-5$ and 1?
- a) How many milliamperes are there in 1 ampere?b) How many microamperes are there in 1 ampere?
- How many keywords are there in C++?
- How many Rounds are there in DES?
- How many types of wool are there?
- How many 6 digits numbers are there?
- How many methods of separation are there?
- How Many Angles Are There In Triangle
- How many types of motion are there ?
- How many types of forces are there ?