- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Match column I with column II. There can be more than one match.
|Coloumn I||Column II|
|$(a)$. on heating air||$(i)$. descends|
|$(b)$. on cooling air||$(ii)$. expands|
As we know that air expands and rises on heating.
So, $(a)\rightarrow (ii)$ & $(iv)$
And air descends and contracts on cooling.
So, $(b)\rightarrow (i)$ & $(iii)$
- MySQL ENUM column match for quoted values
- How to sort more than one column at a time in MySQL?
- Find rows with a match in a pipe delimited column with MySQL
- Can I define more than one public class in a Java package?
- How to match date with MongoDB $match?
- Select MySQL rows where column contains same data in more than one record?
- Python Pandas – Remove leading and trailing whitespace from more than one column
- How do I alter table column datatype on more than 1 column at a time in MySql?
- How do I select data from one table only where column values from that table match the column values of another table in MySQL?
- Match column values on the basis of the other two column values in MySQL
- How to match a column in a data frame with a column in another data frame in R?
- Get at least one match in list querying with MongoDB?
- How can we match the values having backslashes, like ‘a\b’, from MySQL column?
- MySQL query to match any of the two strings from column values
- Select rows containing a string in a specific column with MATCH and AGAINST in MySQL