- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
let us draw a line segment of length 12 cm with a scale and let\'s measure its parts and verify that they are equal.
Length of the line segment $=12\ cm$.
We have to draw the line segment, bisect it and measure the length of each part.
Steps of construction :
(i) Draw a line segment $AB = 12\ cm$.
(ii) With centres at $A$ and $B$ and radius more than half of $AB$, draw arcs that intersect each other at $E$ and $F$ on both sides of $AB$.
(iii) Join $EF$ which intersects $AB$ at $D$.
$D$ is the required mid-point of $AB$.
Measuring each part, it is $6\ cm$ long.
- Get all the tables from a MySQL database having a specific column, let’s say xyz?
- Swift "if let" statement equivalent in Kotlin
- What are A-shares and how are they traded?
- What are Pagoda’s and why they were built?
- How to draw a scale that ranges from red to green in Tkinter?
- How to use the Characteristic Line to measure the risk and return of a security?
- How To Use Let’s Encrypt SSL Certificate To Secure Nginx for free on CentOS 7
- Define column and row names of a square matrix in a single line code if they are same in R.
- How do I let my Matplotlib plot go beyond the axes?
- Design a TM for an equal number of a’s and b’s must follow a
- Klee’s Algorithm (Length Of Union Of Segments of a line) in C++
- How to draw a line with lineTo() in HTML5?