- Python Basic Tutorial
- Python - Home
- Python - Overview
- Python - Environment Setup
- Python - Basic Syntax
- Python - Comments
- Python - Variables
- Python - Data Types
- Python - Operators
- Python - Decision Making
- Python - Loops
- Python - Numbers
- Python - Strings
- Python - Lists
- Python - Tuples
- Python - Dictionary
- Python - Date & Time
- Python - Functions
- Python - Modules
- Python - Files I/O
- Python - Exceptions
- Python Advanced Tutorial
- Python - Classes/Objects
- Python - Reg Expressions
- Python - CGI Programming
- Python - Database Access
- Python - Networking
- Python - Sending Email
- Python - Multithreading
- Python - XML Processing
- Python - GUI Programming
- Python - Further Extensions
Internal working of Python
In this article, we will learn about the internal working of python & how different objects are allocated space in the memory by the python interpreter.
Python is an object-oriented programming construct language like Java. Python uses an interpreter and hence called an interpreted language. Python supports minimalism and modularity to increase readability and minimize time and space complexity. The standard implementation of python is called “cpython” and we can use c codes to get output in python.
Python converts the source code into a series of byte codes. So within python, compilation stage happens, but directly into byte code and this byte code can’t be identified by CPU. So there is a need for a mediator to do this task. Here an interpreter comes into existence called the python virtual machine. The python virtual machine takes care of the execution of byte codes.
Now let’s see how frames and objects are decided in python with different primitive and derived data types.
In this article, we learned about the internal working of Python and frames/ objects allocation in Python internally.
- Related Articles
- Internal working of Set in Python
- Internal working of the list in Python
- Internal Working of HashMap in Java
- Internal working of Set/HashSet in Java
- The internal working of the ‘foreach’ loop in PHP
- Internal Python object serialization (marshal)
- Modification not working for both internal table and control table in SAP ABAP
- Demonstrate the working of violin plots in Python?
- Difference between internal rate of return and modified internal rate of return.
- How to flush the internal buffer in Python?
- Working with Images in Python?
- Python - Working with .docx module
- Difference between Internal Audit and Internal Control
- Working with zip files in Python
- Working with PDF files in Python?