- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
In a quiz, team $A$ scored $-40,\ 10,\ 0$ and team $B$ scored $10,\ 0,\ -40$ in three successive rounds. Which team scored more? Can we say that we can add integers in any order?
In a quiz, team $A$ scored $-40,\ 10,\ 0$ and team $B$ scored $10,\ 0,\ -40$ in three successive rounds.
We have to find which team scored more.
Sum of scores of team $A = -40+10+0$
Sum of scores of team $B = 10+0+(-40)$
So, the score of team $A =$ the score of team $B$
Yes, we can say that we can add integers in any order. It will give the same result.
- Top 10 Tools for Team Communication
- Smallest Sufficient Team in Pyhton
- Maximum Performance of a Team in C++
- How to Create a Team in Canva?
- How to Make Agile Project Development More Effective in a Distributed Team?
- Engage a team of people and improve a blog post
- How to Deal With Team Attrition
- Can anyone suggest me an alternative for Slack - the team collaboration chat app?
- How To Motivate Your Team To Increase Productivity
- How to help your team achieve work life balance?
- Program to find best team with no conflicts in Python
- What does a Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT) do? (Composition, Process, Framework)
- How can we say, dying in sleep is peaceful?
- C++ program to find sequence of indices of the team members
- How can we say that in MySQL, AUTO_INCREMENT is taking precedence over PRIMARY KEY?
- How can I generate random integers between 0 and 9 using Python?