- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to update % printed to Console from MongoDB?
To update and print to console from MongoDB script, create a variable and then use the print() method.
Let us first create a variable −
> var amount=10.58945;
Here is the query to update % printed to console −
> var amount=10.58945; > print(amount.toFixed(2)+" %");
This will produce the following output −
- How to clear console in MongoDB?
- How to update MongoDB Object?
- How to update all documents in MongoDB?
- How to update MongoDB collection using $toLower?
- How to update multiple documents in MongoDB?
- How to update _id field in MongoDB?
- How to update after aggregate in MongoDB?
- How to do conditional update in MongoDB?
- How to print to console an object in a MongoDB script?
- MongoDB query to update tag
- MongoDB query to update a specific document from a collection
- How to update array of subdocuments in MongoDB?
- How to update only one property in MongoDB?
- How to stop C++ console application from exiting immediately?